- Laurelcap Sdn Bhd (“Company”) and all its subsidiary companies respect the privacy rights of our online visitors and recognize the importance of protecting the information collected. The Company will not sell or share any personal information pertaining to its clients obtained via the website by telephone or by Mail/E-Mail.
- The information furnished to us including your name, e-mail address, phone number, home address, date of birth, etc. and such other personal information will facilitate us to alert you to new local/foreign project launches, promotions, contests and events of interest.
- Your personal information may be used by the Company for its own internal marketing and demographic studies to enable us to consistently improve our sites to meet our visitors’ and clients’ needs.
- Given the nature of the Internet, the Company cannot guarantee that there is “perfect security” but will make best efforts to ensure that the privacy of users is safe guarded.
We reserve the right to amend this policy.
When you access, browse or use this website, you hereby accept without limitation or qualification the terms and conditions set forth below:
- This website including all contents, articles, editorial content, publications, illustrations, graphics and logos made available on this site (“Site”) are wholly owned by Laurelcap Sdn Bhd (“Company”) and may not be copied or re-used without express permission of the Company. Unauthorized use of any materials, contents, proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks for any purpose is strictly prohibited and will violate copyright laws, trademark laws and certain civil and criminal statutes.
- The Site is only for personal use, quick reference, illustration purposes and perusal of information. The materials in the Site are provided with the understanding that the Company and/or its subsidiaries or the users are not engaged in rendering legal, counseling or other product advice or forms any binding contract or agreement with the Company and/or its subsidiaries. Reliance on the materials is at your own sole risk.
- While the Company strives to keep information on the Site accurate and current, materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. The Company does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed on the Site. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion to correct any errors or omissions on the Site and make any changes at any time without notice. The materials in this Site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law.
- The Site may link to other Internet sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of those sites as it is operated by other entities and if you access into such sites, it is solely at your own risk.